Thursday, May 19, 2011

Super Cute Cupcake Carrier

I found the cutest cupcake carrier recently so I had to share!


While grocery shopping at HEB Plus I found this cupcake carrier in one of the bins they have at the ends of the aisles. Normally I don't pay much attention to these bins but this caught my eye right away. I love to bake cupcakes and I always had the problem of transporting them to work or whatever party I was bringing them to. I would have to carry two different containers because the one I have only holds 12. Carrying two big carriers was not easy with my purse and all the other junk I bring to work, plus trying to open doors and use a swipe card didn't help. This one holds 24 and is easy to carry with the handle and its small size!!
Plus the great thing about this one is that the cupcakes don't shift around because the cups are deep so the whole cupcake fits in the slot. The trays also leave room for them to be decorated. Perfect for me!! I may have to get a second one, especially since it was just $20!

The tag was super cute too so I had to share!!

Very Me!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment