Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Healthy Wrap for Lunch

I just wanted to make a quick blog post about these awesome wraps I recently discovered called Flat-outs. A friend of mine at work goes to Weight Watchers and she was told about these Flat-outs and all of the awesome things you can do with them, plus they are healthy. So of course I went out and got some! I bought the Light version in Original, only 90 calories for one wrap and they are good size. Here is a quick recipe that I made for lunch the other day, the best part is the turkey wrap I made was only 236 calories and very filling:

1 flat-out (Original Light)
1 wedge Weight Watchers Jalepeno spread cheese
3 thin slices Jennie-O Cracked Pepper Turkey Breast
a handful of baby spinach
3 slices of a Roma tomato
1 1/2 slices turkey bacon (cooked and refrigerated)

Spread cheese on entire flat-out, lay turkey breast on top of cheese. Spread spinach evenly on the turkey, then add the tomato slices. break the bacon up into pieces and lay on the top. Then roll the wrap up and wrap in saran wrap and pack in your lunch box/bag.

I brought some carrots with mine but you can bring anything with it. Delicious!!!


1 comment:

  1. Looks really good! I'll have to try them.

    ReplyDelete