Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Homemade Gift Exchange June 2012

I recently participated in an online Handmade Gift Exchange hosted by Linda at Craftaholics Anonymous! It was a lot of fun.


 
You make a handmade gift for a person you 'draw' and someone else makes a gift for you. Your person could be anywhere, it is like crafty pen pals! You can ask questions anonymously to get a feel for what they may like. I got Madison and she liked the owl trend and told me some of her favorite colors too. I decided to make an owl necklace.




It came out really cute and she said she loved it. In return I received a cute apron from Susan. She asked if I collect anything and the only thing I really collect is aprons. Here is a picture of my lovely handmade gift.



Linda at Craftaholics Anonymous hosts this twice a year and I plan on doing this again in November for the next one. If you are interested you can sign up for a reminder e-mail here.

No comments:

Post a Comment